NTSDE requires a Home Tutor for 120 minutes per week from April 19 to June 25, 2021.
The Home Tutor will be working with a Year 11 student completing three Year 11 courses. The student has a medical condition that restricts her from leaving her house. NTSDE provides the subject in printed booklets, a weekly phone lesson and additional support via phone or email.
The Home Tutor duties are;
- Organise a study and assignment timetable.
- Overview and discuss subject content.
- Work with student to complete assignment work according to assessment deadlines.
- Check all required tasks have been satisfactorily completed.
- Check that all work submitted has the student's name for identification.
- Assist student in submitting assessment work.
The Home Tutor will need an Ochre Card and perform Home Tutor duties at the student’s home. The student’s guardian shall be onsite at all times. The Home Tutor shall be able to contact the NTSDE Teacher to clarify content instructions and discuss learning progress. It is preferable that the Home Tutor has experience working with Year 11 and 12 subjects.