Good communication is vital to effective distance education delivery. It enables the two way flow of information between us, the students and their family. Communication occurs through:
- Coordinators – all full time students have an NTSDE coordinator who is the first point of contact for general assistance and to discuss subject choices and various NTCET studies pathways.
- Subject teachers – for contact in relation to specific subject queries.
- Visits to students – teachers may visit students at their home locations as needs are identified.
- Visits from students – if students are in Darwin, they or their teachers may negotiate a visit NTSDE for specified assistance.
- Newsletters and news – these are sent to parents and students on a regular basis.
- Progress and Semester Reports – these are published to students and parents and students on a regular basis throughout the year.